5 Reasons Why Cappuccino Maker Is a Must-Have for You
Cappuccino originated from Italy, and this type of coffee is made of hot milk and foam from steamed milk. It’s a calorie-dense drink with about 100 calories per cup, and it comes in different colors. Purchasing the best cappuccino maker will assure you of fine texture and rich flavor (which can be complemented by sugar).
Benefits of Cappuccino
Cappuccino is recommended for the several health benefits that the consumption will provide, such as:
- It contains antioxidants that help to keep away heart diseases;
- It helps the body to resist its insulin, thus preventing type 2 diabetes;
- It prevents and reduces symptomatic gallstones;
- It lowers the risk of getting cancer;
- It keeps your teeth healthy by preventing cavities;
- It reduces the possibilities of stroke;
- It prevents Alzheimer’s;
- It helps indigestion;
- It assists in burning fat in the body leading to weight loss;
- It reduces the severity of headaches by lowering the size of blood vessels.
Types of Cappuccino
There are different types of cappuccino, and the mode of preparation differentiates them.
- Iced – the cup contains cold frothed milk and the coffee.
- Dry/Dark – also known as cappuccino scurro, this type contains the least amount of milk compared to the rest.
- Traditional – you have to choose either a single or double shot of espresso, which is finished off by steamed or foamed milk layers.
- Wet/Light – also known as cappuccino Chiaro, this type is creamy and appears diluted with less hot or foamed milk.
- Flavored – there are syrups included in the drink to add flavors such as caramel, chocolate, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Reasons for Having a Cappuccino Maker
When you own a cappuccino maker for home usage, you will bag a couple of benefits that will be of great help to your daily life. Some of these benefits include:
1. You’ll Be Able to Try Out Different Coffee Drinks
Getting yourself a cappuccino maker with grinder will enable you to grind your preferred coffee beans and choose from the variety of types of coffee that you will want on your cup. The beauty is that you can not only make coffee but also try out different types of cappuccino as you look for the one you will settle for eventually. Since you are spoilt for choice, you can become your barista!
2. It Saves You a Lot of Time
There is no other time that you will find yourself up and down than when you need to meet a deadline or get to work on time. Many individuals prefer the work done for them as they make queues to their local coffee shop to get their daily due. What they don’t realize is that they can use less time if only they bought a cappuccino maker with milk frother. It will enable them to prepare their usual order from home and leave directly for work without worrying about any stops.
3. Cappuccino Makers Are Affordable
Although it depends on the size, unique features, and functionality of the cappuccino maker, most of them are affordable. Since you’re getting one for domestic use, you can opt for a cappuccino maker without pods. High-end professional devices might be costly, so consider what services you require from the cappuccino maker then start shopping for one. You can make a decision based on the reviews that the product has had from users or recommendations from friends and family.
4. It’ll Be Cheaper Compared to Frequent Visits to the Coffee House
If you sit down and do some math on it, you’ll realize how much you have been spending on coffee. Your daily cup might seem to be cheaper since it might be a couple of dollars, but the totals might shock you. Buying a cappuccino maker small in size will be a worthwhile investment eventually, and you’ll end up saving a lot by making your coffee and whichever amount that you want as well.
5. You’ll Always Enjoy a Good Cup of Coffee
The beauty of owning a coffee maker is that you will be able to enjoy different varieties of coffee at your comfort. All you have to do is make a list of your cappuccino maker recipes, and you will start by trying each one of them as a way of studying the tastes and textures. It will make you a good spouse if you think about it – make you partner a cup daily to make them happy and start their day on a good note.
Conclusion: Owning a cappuccino maker will have many benefits and gives you space and freedom to explore the different types of coffee that are known. However, buying is one thing, but how to use a cappuccino maker is a whole different issue altogether. Ensure that before leaving the store, you have tried it out and got all the instructions. But if you prefer buying from online, make fair use of the user manual.
Do you have a cappuccino maker? Which is your favorite type of coffee? Leave a comment.
Author’s Bio: Nellie Rodriguez is an editor and a great lover of coffee. She has previously been making orders from her local coffee shop until she got her cappuccino maker ever since she has saved much time and has tried a variety of coffee from her home comfort.